Arugula Salad with Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- 1 Smithfield Steakhouse Seasoned Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves removed from stem and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups arugula or fresh spinach, washed
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Fuji or other sweet red apple, cored and thinly sliced into half moons
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- blue cheese salad dressing
- Season pork medallions with chopped rosemary. In skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot.
- In skillet, cook meat 3-4 minutes per side until medallions are browned and internal temperature reaches 145 F. (Check the internal temperature of meat using a meat thermometer) Remove pork from pan and let stand 3 minutes.
- In bowl, toss arugula, onion and apples; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Divide salad into four portions and arrange pork on top of greens. Serve with blue cheese dressing.