Do you want a quick and easy snack recipe? What a silly question. Of course you do! Leftover holiday ham can take on a new meaning of yummy with this healthy snack recipe.
Ham and Brie Crostini with Fig Jam
- 1 French baguette (10-12 ounces), sliced on bias, 1/4-inch thick (about 24 pieces)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound Smithfield Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham, cut into 24 pieces
- 9 ounces Brie cheese, sliced and cut into 24 pieces
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly brush both sides of baguette slices with oil and place slightly spaced on rimmed baking pans. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Top each slice with ham and Brie; bake additional 5-8 minutes, or until Brie has just started to melt.
- Top each crostini with fig jam and serve warm.