Italian Stir-Fried Pork and Pasta
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini squash, sliced lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup julienne-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Heat skillet or wok to 400° F.
- Slice pork loin filet into thin strips.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add pork strips and oil to heated skillet. Stir-fry until meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and butter to skillet; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to pork and vegetable mixture with cheese and basil; toss to coat.