Your leftover holiday dinner has now just become your amazing post holiday breakfast special. Give this leftover ham recipe a try one morning.
Leftover Ham and Bacon Hash
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds yellow potatoes, diced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups Smithfield Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham or Smithfield Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham, cooked
- 4 slices Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2-3 eggs, fried or poached to preference (optional)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425° F. In large bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, salt and pepper until combined. Add potatoes and mushrooms, and toss to coat.
- Spread potato mixture evenly onto two lightly oiled or nonstick, rimmed baking pans and roast in oven 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes and mushrooms have started to brown, stirring halfway through cooking. Add any leftover bacon or ham to mixture and stir.
- Add in roasted peppers to oven-safe serving casserole (if desired) and top with cheese. Bake additional 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has softened and begun to melt. Top hash with eggs, if desired, and sliced basil.
You May Like: KitchenAid Artisan Series
Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle that the KitchenAid Artisan Series Mixer has to offer. With 10 speeds, the standmixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.