This Japanese-inspired salmon recipe is rich and full of flavor, with sweet potato providing a wonderful balance to your palate. This meal can be on your table in 45 minutes!
If you are looking for the most satisfying salmon recipe for a dinner for two or trying a new dinner menu meal item for your loved ones. We encourage you to try this One-Pan Japanese Salmon with Sweet Potato, this dish will be the perfect crowd-pleaser.
The sweet taste from the sweet potato and the rich flavor of the salmon will have your mouth celebrating with every bite you take!
One-Pan Japanese Salmon with Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamarind sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- For the Salmon
- 1 sweet potato cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- sea salt
- 8 spears broccolini
- 2 salmon fillets 4 ounces each
- brown rice for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line tray with baking paper.
- To make marinade: In bowl, whisk sesame oil, tamarind sauce, Dijon mustard, sesame seeds and honey until combined.
- Place sweet potato on baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sea salt. Roast 25 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and add broccolini. Drizzle with remaining coconut oil and sea salt.
- Place salmon fillets in middle of tray and drizzle with marinade.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness. Serve with brown rice.
You May Be Interested in These: