Sweeten up your morning with this recipe for Orange Crescent Swirls.
Orange glaze drizzled over crescent roll dough then baked to perfection is exactly what your tastebuds are craving.
Orange Crescent Swirls
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with 1/2-inch-high sides with cooking spray. In 1-quart saucepan, mix brown sugar, butter, orange peel and juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; set aside.
- Remove dough from each can in 1 long roll; do not unroll. Cut each roll into 12 slices; arrange slices, cut side down, in pan. Spoon brown sugar mixture evenly over slices.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.