Are you looking for a refreshing and healthy sandwich recipe to change up your boring lunch routine?
Yes, then you have to give this Roast Beef and Arugula Sandwich recipe a try! Topped with thinning sliced roast beef, fresh arugula or wild greens all sandwiched in-between whole-wheat bread.
Roast Beef and Arugula Sandwich
Recipe courtesy of the Grain Foods Foundation
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces lean roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula or wild greens
- Spread mayonnaise and horseradish evenly over two bread slices.
- Layer tomato, roast beef and arugula on top of mayonnaise and horseradish. Top with remaining bread slices.