Smoked Salmon Cucumber Boats
Recipe courtesy of chef Nora Pouillon
- 1 English cucumber (about 1 1/2 inches thick and 10 inches long)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and cut into tiny pieces
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill sprigs, finely chopped, plus additional for serving (optional), divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces Blue Circle Smoked Salmon, chopped or pulsed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Slice cucumber in half lengthwise and use spoon to scoop out seeds. If cucumber skin is too thick, peel before slicing.
- Gently mix tomato, scallions, 1 tablespoon dill, lemon juice and smoked salmon until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill cucumber halves with smoked salmon mixture.
- Slice cucumber boats into 1/2-3/4-inch pieces crosswise.
- To serve, place pieces on platter and garnish with additional dill, if desired.
Items Used to Create This Recipe
To access more recipes and tips, visit bluecirclefoods.com.
Raising a healthy family is very important and we'd like you to join our weekly newsletter to get our family life tips delivered directly to you to enjoy at a time that is convenient for you.