Smoked Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese and Caper Filling
Recipe courtesy of chef Nora Pouillon
- 4 ounces Blue Circle Smoked Salmon
- olive oil
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained, plus additional for serving, divided (optional)
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Layer smoked salmon slices on lightly oiled aluminum foil, overlapping slightly.
- Mix cream cheese with capers, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place thick line of cream cheese mixture along long side of salmon.
- Roll up salmon carefully with help of aluminum foil, similar to sushi roll.
- Chill in refrigerator 2-3 hours or overnight to firm up roll.
- To serve, use sharp knife to slice salmon roll into 1/2-inch long pieces.
- Place rolls on serving plate and garnish with additional capers, if desired.
Items Used to Create This Recipe
To access more recipes and tips, visit bluecirclefoods.com.