Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Toasted Marshmallows
As dinnertime draws near, turn to an American classic and the nostalgic taste of comfort food – Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Toasted Marshmallows – to warm you and all your loved ones from the inside-out. Requiring just a few ingredients, it’s an ideal solution for busy weeknights when you need a shortcut that doesn’t sacrifice quality or taste.
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 pkg Pouch Honest Earth Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Position oven rack in upper one-third of the oven. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a blender, blend pecans into sweet potatoes.
- Divide between two 1-cup ramekins sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with marshmallows and bake for about 15 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasted and browned.
You’ll Need These Products to Create This Recipe: