As dinnertime draws near, turn to an American classic and the nostalgic taste of comfort food – Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Toasted Marshmallows – to warm you and all your loved ones from the inside-out. Requiring just a few ingredients, it’s an ideal solution for busy weeknights when you need a shortcut that doesn’t sacrifice quality or taste.
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Toasted Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pouch Honest Earth Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Position oven rack in upper one-third of the oven. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a blender, blend pecans into sweet potatoes.
- Divide between two 1-cup ramekins sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with marshmallows and bake for about 15 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasted and browned.