Recipe courtesy of Kristina LaRue of LoveandZest.com
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 cup Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 bags chamomile tea
- 1/4 cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- In small pot or tea kettle, bring tart cherry juice and water to boil. Stir in turmeric and ginger, and pour over tea bags and frozen Montmorency tart cherries. Steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and drink warm, at room temperature or chilled.
Cherry Marketing Institute
Raising a healthy family is very important and we'd like you to join our weekly newsletter to get our family life tips delivered directly to you to enjoy at a time that is convenient for you.