Ultra-Thin Pastrami Sandwich Lunchbox
Recipe courtesy of the North American Meat Institute
- 2 slices thin whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons low-fat garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 ounce ultra-thin pastrami
- 1 ounce unsalted pretzels
- 1 apple
- 1 squeezable low-fat yogurt
- 1 water bottle (8 fluid ounces)
- Using sandwich spreader knife, spread bread slices with cream cheese. Layer pastrami on bottom slice and top with second slice.
- Fill Bento lunchbox with sandwich, pretzels, apple, yogurt and water bottle.