Kale and Quinoa Bite Tacos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1 package (8.2 ounces) Yves Veggie Cuisine Kale and Quinoa Bites
- 1 package hard taco shells (8-10 shells)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- lime wedges
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- On nonstick baking pan, arrange kale and quinoa bites.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until outside is slightly crispy. In taco shells, layer guacamole, salsa and kale and quinoa bites.
- Top with sliced red onion and cilantro. For additional zest, serve with lime wedge.
Find more balanced, veggie-forward recipes that can inspire shared moments together at yvesveggie.com.
You May Like: KitchenAid Artisan Series
Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle that the KitchenAid Artisan Series Mixer has to offer. With 10 speeds, the standmixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.