Kale and Quinoa Bite Tacos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1 package (8.2 ounces) Yves Veggie Cuisine Kale and Quinoa Bites
- 1 package hard taco shells (8-10 shells)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- lime wedges
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- On nonstick baking pan, arrange kale and quinoa bites.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until outside is slightly crispy. In taco shells, layer guacamole, salsa and kale and quinoa bites.
- Top with sliced red onion and cilantro. For additional zest, serve with lime wedge.
Find more balanced, veggie-forward recipes that can inspire shared moments together at yvesveggie.com.