Veggie Sammies with Peanut Butter Satay Sauce
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 French baguette rolls (6 inches each)
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup white onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, combine peanut butter, lime juice, water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sriracha; mix well.
- Spread sauce on both sides of each roll then layer with cucumber, onion and bell pepper. Top with cabbage and cilantro.
You May Be Interested in These:
Amazon.comStainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set -...
Amazon.comimarku Chef Knife - Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef's Knives High Carbon German...
Amazon.comOrganic Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Groove (3-Piece Set) - Kitchen...
Amazon.comM KITCHEN WORLD Heat Resistant Silicone Spatulas Set - Rubber Spatula Kitchen...
Last updated on January 11, 2023 8:23 am